16/02/2016

(TURKEY) ACTIVITY 9 - MATHS & HEALTH

(TURKEY) ACTIVITY 9 - MATHS & HEALTH


 


EVALUATION OF THE TASK BY 100 STUDENTS:
1.  Please tick the appropriate box for the activity
Yes
No
I don’t know
Did you like Task 9 ?
100%
  0%
   0%
2.      What did you enjoy most during this project activity
I enjoyed the task because:



1. I learned new things.
65 %

2. I liked it because it was extra task beside normal lessons
2 %

3. I learned how to work in group.
25 %

4. I learned th new English words.
8 %

No Extra comments

EVALUATION OF THE TASK BY THE TEACHERS:

1.  Do you feel the pupils were engaged with the activity?
Yes
Ok /Nothing Special
No
100%



2.  Did you enjoy the activity?

Yes
Ok /Nothing Special
No
100%



3.    What changes would make it more interesting/effective?
No changes.
  
4.  Would you use this again when teaching maths?
Yes
Maybe
No
100%


No comments:

Post a Comment