18/02/2016

(ROMANIA) ACTIVITY 9 - Maths and Health






For this task our students had first of all to make a eating habits diary for an entire week, counting calories at the same time. 

We discussed afterwards the good and bad eating habits and, together, tried to find solutions that would allow the students to eat tasty foods while eating less fattening or unhealthy foods.

The students had to follow the healthy directions and try to keep to a healthier diet for an entire week. They exchanged recipes and shared ideas. 




























EVALUATION OF THE TASK BY 100 STUDENTS:
1.  Please tick the appropriate box for the activity
Yes
No
I don’t know
Did you like Task 9 ?
100%
  0%
   0%
2.      What did you enjoy most during this project activity
I enjoyed the task because:



1. I found out what type of food keep me healthy.
55 %

2. I enjoyed leaning practical things.
10 %

3. I used teamwork.
15 %

4. I had the chance to rethink my eating habits.
20 %

No Extra comments

EVALUATION OF THE TASK BY THE TEACHERS:

1.  Do you feel the pupils were engaged with the activity?
Yes
Ok /Nothing Special
No
100%



2.  Did you enjoy the activity?

Yes
Ok /Nothing Special
No
100%



3.    What changes would make it more interesting/effective?
No changes.
  
4.  Would you use this again when teaching maths?
Yes
Maybe
No
100%


1 comment:

  1. boy look like a constipated goat smh

    ReplyDelete