12/08/2016

(POLAND) Maths and Everyday Life

Task 12 was about everyday life of young Europeans - students made notes about their daily routines - from Monday to Friday and at weekends. Also, they were asked to compare how much time the activities took them and prepare charts to present their calculations.



HERE'S OUR PRESENTATION:




EVALUATION OF THE TASK BY STUDENTS

1.  Please tick the appropriate box for the activity
Yes
No
I don’t know
Did you like Task 10?
100%
0
0

2.      What did you enjoy most during this project activity

I enjoyed the task because:
Yes   
No
Sometime
1. I learned new things.
100%
0
0
2. I liked it because it was extra task beside normal lessons
100%
0
0
3. I learned how to work in group.
100%
00
5. I learned the new English words.
100%
0
0


EVALUATION OF THE TASK BY THE TEACHERS:

1.  Do you feel the pupils were engaged with the activity?



Yes
Ok /Nothing Special
No
100%
0
0

2.  Did you enjoy the activity?

Yes
Ok /Nothing Special
No
100%
0
0

3.    What changes would make it more interesting/effective?
No changes.
  
4.  Would you use this again when teaching maths?
Yes
Maybe
No
100%
0
0

No comments:

Post a Comment