09/06/2015

(Poland) Activity 4 - Maths and Art

This is a short slideshow showing photos 
of all the 'Maths in Art' 
that we found during our stay in Sicily. 

This was a combined staff and students 
piece of work.





Task 4: Maths and Art - STUDENTS' EVALUATION

1.  Please tick the appropriate box for the activity
Yes %
No %
I don’t know %
Did you like Task 4?
100
0
0
  1. What did you enjoy most during this project activity
I enjoyed the task because:
Yes %  
No%
Sometimes   %
1. I learned new things.
83
0
17
2. I learned how to work in group.
83
17
0
3. I learned how to work in the European project.
100
0
0
4. I learned th new English words.
83
0
17


Task 4: Maths and Art - STAFF'S EVALUATION

    1.     Do you feel the pupils engaged with the activity?

Yes
Ok /Nothing Special
No
100%



    2.     Did you enjoy the activity?

Yes
Ok /Nothing Special
No
100%



     3.     What changes would make it more interesting/effective?

- - -

     4.     Would you use this again when teaching maths?

Yes
Maybe
No
100%



No comments:

Post a Comment